Welcome!

Hi! My name is Patti Maravolo. I am a Wedding and Portrait photographer based in West Michigan, serving the Greater Grand Rapids area, Lakeshore communities, Kalamazoo, Lansing and Metro Detroit. I am also available for destination events.

I am married to my high school sweatheart! He is a wonderful man that keeps me laughing! I am completely in love with him and fall in love with him all over again, everyday! We have a beautiful girl. She is smart, sassy and affectionate! She is her daddy and mommy! I love to run, bake and cook. I love friendship and fellowship. I'm always up for a good joke, a good book, a good cup of coffee and always welcome the company of good friends and family. I do cherish the quiet moments! That's when my crazy brain gets a much needed rest. I wish I had more time to volunteer! I want to make a difference in the lives of people who live around me. I don't like anything that doesn't embody faith, hope, love and happiness.

Now that you know a little about me, I would love to get to know you....tell your story.....capturing your moments! Thanks for visiting! Blessings-Patti

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Melanie & Matt::e.session {Patti Maravolo Photography::West Michigan Wedding and Portrait Photographer}

{Fade in} Gun Lake, on the dock at sunset. Melanie turns to find her boyfriend of 9 years on bended knee. Matt asks, "Will you merry me?"

The one thing that still gives me goosebumps, makes my heart skip a beat, and puts a high school, giddy girl smile on my face, is hearing a couple's engagement story. I love it!

I had the chance to catch up with the Phoenix couple while they visited their Michigan based families for the holidays. Though living in the warm desert, Melanie and Matt were both great sports, as we walked the very cold streets of downtown Grand Rapids. A much needed coffee break at Biggby (mmmmmm....peppermint stick mocha!), offered us time to chat! Melanie mentioned that, though together for many years, they have only 3 photographs of themselves....together!!!!! Well.....problem solved, Melanie! You'll soon have an album and a wall full of photographs of you and Matt!

It was a honor to photograph this beautiful couple! I cannot wait for their July wedding on Gun Lake!


melanie and matt

sassy and playful


a stolen kiss. timeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment