Welcome!

Hi! My name is Patti Maravolo. I am a Wedding and Portrait photographer based in West Michigan, serving the Greater Grand Rapids area, Lakeshore communities, Kalamazoo, Lansing and Metro Detroit. I am also available for destination events.

I am married to my high school sweatheart! He is a wonderful man that keeps me laughing! I am completely in love with him and fall in love with him all over again, everyday! We have a beautiful girl. She is smart, sassy and affectionate! She is her daddy and mommy! I love to run, bake and cook. I love friendship and fellowship. I'm always up for a good joke, a good book, a good cup of coffee and always welcome the company of good friends and family. I do cherish the quiet moments! That's when my crazy brain gets a much needed rest. I wish I had more time to volunteer! I want to make a difference in the lives of people who live around me. I don't like anything that doesn't embody faith, hope, love and happiness.

Now that you know a little about me, I would love to get to know you....tell your story.....capturing your moments! Thanks for visiting! Blessings-Patti

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rebecca {Patti Maravolo Photography::West Michigan Wedding and Portrait Photographer}

In the best attempt to catch up with the blogging world, I cannot leave out Rebecca! I had the honor of being Rebecca's first professional photo shoot and she was an amazing little girl! Born on November 21st, she for sure has stolen the heart of her daddy and mommy! From the fine spiky hair to the wrinkles and baby smell....I, too, was smitten! Who can resist the power of a new born baby?! Thank you to Carrie and Josh for this beautiful opportunity! And to Rebecca, too! You have an amazing future before you! Happy Birthday, precious one!



This is my favorite. Need I say more?!

No comments:

Post a Comment